Job Title: Regional Marketing Coordinator
Support the logistical execution of strategic field events and other regional marketing communication tactics that support marketing, sales, and company goals. Field events include: hotel seminars, account events, user group meetings, regional trade shows, and campus workshops.
• Management of the regional event plan
• Coordinating event logistics
• Posting event information to ni.com
• Negotiating and coordinating facility contracts
• Arranging for audio/visual, equipment reservations
• Coordinating the production and shipment of event materials
• Monitoring and managing attendance and wait list status
Minimum requirements include:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
• Minimum 1 year of work (after graduation) experience and maximum of 2 years in similar position (not negotiable)
• Advanced level of written and spoken English a must
• There are two positions available. The positions will be located at our offices in Chile and Colombia.
If you meet these requirements please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org